Friday 19 September 2014

Day 16 - Thursday, September 18, 2014

Dean gets the old Coleman camp stove going.  I'm still in the tent which is on the platform of the lean-to.



Again enjoying the Vermont Cross-Trail which is an old rail bed.




We have arrived at Wells River.  Here's my first view of it.



Minutes before we got to the end of today's walk, I spotted five large turkeys, with their shadows, making their way, in a diagonal line, up the hill behind this house. I don't think any photos will do justice to this splendid sighting.




Additions made Oct. 27, 2014:


Native Doll in Roadside Vegetation
3 kilometre mark




I identified with this
leaf colour.


Thanks Dean for accepting to take this photo for me!



Of the hearth!

Exploration of State Park





Suppertime!

No comments:

Post a Comment