Friday 19 September 2014

Day 11 - Saturday, September 13, 2014


Dean is an early riser.  Here he is at 5:30 am, at the top of the stairs, checking the internet while waiting for us and our hosts to rise.






Driving to the spot where we had left off walking the day before, we passed through a part of a town where it seemed every lamppost had a flag.  I liked the way this flag was folded and the see-through pattern that was created.



We went slightly off our path to see a Round Church in Richmond.  I liked the wall of a private property that was right next to the sidewalk.  I thought it was a nice display of the rocks of Green Moutain.  I am particularly impressed with the green ones.



We have done a lot of walking on US route 2.  Glad we are not on Interstate 89, the four-lane highway seen below.




photo credit: Dean Gugler

I will add more comments after I am caught up.

Catching up - October 25, 2014:





Native doll with a piece of rubber from a tire
taken at our B&B at Northfield Falls, VT





Native Doll at 3 km mark
There is so much poison ivy along the way,
that I lay her against my walking stick
for protection



No comments:

Post a Comment