Thursday 18 September 2014

Day 10 - Friday, September 12, 2014

I've been noticing single lost gloves along the way.  This is the first one I have photographed. Glove from right hand, lost.  Is there a pattern? (I am also noticing lots of hop clover blooming.  I love finding it back home, as I have to be attentive to find it.)





More later, I hope to get caught up one of these days!





Additions October 24, 2014


Native Doll with evocative "hair" and surroundings along the road.



As we walked through communities, I got a feel for where I could use the facilities.  I spotted and American Legion at 10:30 a.m.  Since my father had been a soldier in WWII and belonged to the legion in my hometown of Smooth Rock Falls (SRF), I didn't hesitate to go in.  Of course, I told them about our long walk.  The bar was open.  I captured a part of the wall of former soldiers.





I was first attracted to the license plate of this vehicle.
The capture became so much more in significance for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment