Monday 13 October 2014

Sunday, October 12, 2014 _Child Care

The first photo of this series on Child Care / Day Care I took because I liked the play on words.





The second was of a Maman who had run past us. When we caught up to her, she was doing sit-ups and kissing her son every time she got up.  She was a good sport and let me take their photo and even  do a video, though she didn't replicate the kissing.




Some places had very old signs to indicate that children lived in the neighbourhood.




By the time, I saw this sign, I was committed to taking photos of early childcare.  Certainly because Abigail was not quite four, when she was captured.  Thankfully, she was well cared for, either having been carried and/or pulled in a sleigh.

Some things have changed since 1704 and some things have not.

Some of you may remember the green flag carrying turtle I shared back on Day 21 - September 23rd_to alert drivers that school children that children were crossing at the time it is standing up.  Here are the photos I took as we walked from Montreal QC to Deerfield, MA. 





I noticed some neat playgrounds.

* Tomorrow, I hope to have time to put up a photo of another school yard



This black silhouetted image, though lacking one child, reminded me of the Dionne Quintuplets from Ontario.

















We had lots of two and four-footed company on Day 25 - Sept. 27.


Good to see that some still play the old game of tic tac toe.



Pauline and I loved the whirligigs with a rainbow bicycle! Bye for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment